Jpeg Mafia

Thug Tears by Jpeg Mafia has many different elements integrated into it. Along with sounds that are added to the song he also added short vocals from other individuals. Something that I found interesting is that he changes the ways that he is delivering his lines. One second he seems to be softly singing, then he switches to a more aggressive tone almost as if hes screaming.

Another song that I chose was Beige by Pistol Annies. She delivers this song with a slow soft tone. There is a real emphasis on the instruments that are used. Another thing that I noticed that they did with this song is they inserted her singing behind herself almost as a back up singer.

The last song that I picked was Yo Se by La Goony Chonga. I picked this song because it has a very different sound than the other two songs that I had chosen. In this song they use a lot of what seems to be computer made sounds. On top of the computer made sound they add a really heavy bass. I feel as if they emphasis the sounds that they put into the song more than the vocals because she sounds very monotone the whole time and never changes her pitch. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt Locker Sound

The Beatles Revolver & The Beach Boys Pet Sounds